Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
825908-BR3H1X2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D2A95632AB3750EF8D068C55B50B497FBF931EEA

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-45459/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
I can't seem to get the game to work. Maybe its because I dunno how to use the update patch correctly. Do u just need to decompress to any folder and run the fix executable? I tried that, and also directly replacing files in the directory with the patch ones. I still crash in the middle of the game. May someone be kind enough and follow up with this? THX =)

I don't know how to get on Itsuki's route. Everything went fine until after the first camp night (where I got a small event with her). I just don't know how to get on her route after that, or better said, how to stay on her route?

I can't seem to get the game to work. Maybe its because I dunno how to use the update patch correctly. Do u just need to decompress to any folder and run the fix executable? I tried that, and also directly replacing files in the directory with the patch ones. I still crash in the middle of the game. May someone be kind enough and follow up with this? THX =)

put the fix.exe in the game folder
then run it, it'll extract itself
then run the fix inside the folder

I don't know how to get on Itsuki's route. Everything went fine until after the first camp night (where I got a small event with her). I just don't know how to get on her route after that, or better said, how to stay on her route?

confused also by this one, the first choice might be the key, but still got no luck there

some reason its still crashing... ><
I did the following steps:
reinstall -> copy tatori_fix.exe to the same locations as the program exe (game folder i assume) -> extract and the patch folder appears -> opens patch folder and runs the fix.exe.

Did I do something wrong there? =O or is it some other problem that im dealing with besides that? I just crashes out of the blue and sais the program has stopped working...

some reason its still crashing... ><
I did the following steps:
reinstall -> copy tatori_fix.exe to the same locations as the program exe (game folder i assume) -> extract and the patch folder appears -> opens patch folder and runs the fix.exe.

Did I do something wrong there? =O or is it some other problem that im dealing with besides that? I just crashes out of the blue and sais the program has stopped working...

might be OS problem, have you installed directx, visual c, .net framework yet?
or try running it as administrator (or turn off the nosy user account control)

i haven't had any problems with other games, jsut this one, so i doubt its the specs T_T. Im using directX11, and visualc, .net framework is already installed. Note that it does crash when u open it, but at specific points of the game. any help would be appreciated, thx.

Edit: Note that Im running Windows 7 on Japan regional settings

Last edited:
i haven't had any problems with other games, jsut this one, so i doubt its the specs T_T. Im using directX11, and visualc, .net framework is already installed. Note that it does crash when u open it, but at specific points of the game. any help would be appreciated, thx.

Edit: Note that Im running Windows 7 on Japan regional settings

hmm, it's getting difficult to spot the error
might I know where did you install the game?
is it default folder path or using some custom folder name? because actually there is a 255 characters limit for folder path (yeah windows sucks, lol)

I placed it in the root of an external HDD. The only difference between the default path and my path is the drive (not C: )

I placed it in the root of an external HDD. The only difference between the default path and my path is the drive (not C: )

uhh... sorry no other solution I can think of now, but installing it on internal drive might worth the shot

hm...u just installed normally and it worked for u?
Edit: tried installing onto default dest............same thing

Somehow Im sure its something to do with the patcher xD. I dug out a bit of info on the web and it says it resets you save data after u patch the fixes. This has yet to happen to me (though the game settings were reset, so does that mean it DID work?)

Last edited:
hm...u just installed normally and it worked for u?
Edit: tried installing onto default dest............same thing

Somehow Im sure its something to do with the patcher xD. I dug out a bit of info on the web and it says it resets you save data after u patch the fixes. This has yet to happen to me (though the game settings were reset, so does that mean it DID work?)

yes, the save data become invalid and crashes the game
but after using the patcher, it was fixed

ok this is what i did, i installed the game. then i ran the fix exe. it gives out a folder. copy all the contents of the folder to the game folder. (overwrites some files) try this, does it work? oh, and if anyone can give out a savefile il be thankful...

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me:) The game works fine, after a normal install of it(btw this game DOES NOT work with vista 32bit just so you know.) and i am able to progress the story line. However when i come to the point where you have to call the 2nd phone number, i get stuck. I have 2 phone numbers,( 9852-33526-1118 and 38-1326-4020-315) and neither of em work, i just get that long beeping sound indicating its wrong. Anyone got past that?:) Thnx very much for the help:D

Legend

Last edited:
ok this is what i did, i installed the game. then i ran the fix exe. it gives out a folder. copy all the contents of the folder to the game folder. (overwrites some files) try this, does it work? oh, and if anyone can give out a savefile il be thankful...

oh, this is the wrong way to install the update
just run fix.exe from the folder, you don't need to copy anything else

Yes, Ive done that. I dunno what problems Im having, basically , I'm playing thru the game just fine and then up to specific points of it, it crashes. Its not random, but rather it always crashes at the same points ><.... I havent' progressed that long into the game. I could provide a save of where im crashing if necessary (IFF)

Ive also tried running the fix exe in the folder (as mentioned, same thing)
Im using Win7 64bit....SHOULD WORK, right =S

Yes, Ive done that. I dunno what problems Im having, basically , I'm playing thru the game just fine and then up to specific points of it, it crashes. Its not random, but rather it always crashes at the same points ><.... I havent' progressed that long into the game. I could provide a save of where im crashing if necessary (IFF)

Ive also tried running the fix exe in the folder (as mentioned, same thing)
Im using Win7 64bit....SHOULD WORK, right =S

Rawrus:) try running it in compatibility mode, on windows xp. Some games have issues with newer Operating Systems.:)
you run compatibility mode, by right clicking the exe, select properties, then compatibility. Im using Win7 32bit, no
problems there. Also try to make sure uve gotten EVERY LANGUAGE SETTING set to japanese, most H-games need that. Windows 7 has Japanese mode built in, so make sure ur regional and date settings, as well as the location, and your
system language is Japanese:)

I have yet to get past the second telephone number. Anyone got past that? I have 2 phone numbers,( 9852-33526-1118 and 38-1326-4020-315) and neither of em work, i just get that long beeping sound indicating its wrong.

Let me know if u got the solution to my problem, OR if you need more help Rawrus:)

Godspeed! Heigh HO SILVERRRR AWAAAAY:D

Legend

Is that really the walkthrough? because to me it just looks like it shows the choices.
And I still can't figure out how to get/stay on Itsuki's route.

About the numbers, you have to call minamoto first (3---so-on). Then the other one.

i tried that. It still gives me the beep. i tried the order both ways and i still get the beep:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Liuying wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello,Sir.!
Could you updata 裏の賭け麻雀 借金娘の敗北種付け生活
New update seem to have added EN